ISO, the International Organization for Standardization, is an independent, non-governmental organization, the members of which are the standards organization of 163 countries.
Use of standards aids in the creation of products and standards the facilities world trade by providing common standard between nations.
Types of ISO Certificate:-
- Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015).
- Environment Management System (ISO 14001:2015).
- Occupational Health & Safety Management (OHSAS 18001:2007).
- Foods Safety Management system (ISO 22000:2005).
Why We Need ISO Certificate?
- Improve Product Quality.
- Build Credibility Internationally.
- Get government Tenders.
- Improve Business Efficiency.
- Improve Marketability.
Documents Required for ISO Certificate (All Soft Copy):-
- One passport size photograph.
- Company Profile Name.
- One Address Proof.
- Pan card Copy.
- Visiting Card.
- One Purchase Bills.
- Company Letter Head with Written Confirmation Company Name, Address, and Scope.
Advantages of ISO Registration:-
- Certification under a quality management system such as ISO offers many benefits to small business owners.
- Training new employees is much easier.
- Better perception of the User’s company.
- Overall communication is improved.
- Improved participation of employees.
1. What is ISO Certificate ?
ISO certificate basically improve the quality of products & services and standards the facilities among user’s.
2. What is ISO 9001 (Quality Management Certificate) ?
ISO 9001 Standards are reviewed every five years to establishment whether a revision is required to keep them current and relevant for the marketplace.
3. What is ISO 14001 (Environment Management Certificate) ?
ISO 14001 measures out a framework that a company/organization can follow to set up an effective environment management system.
4. What is ISO 22000 (Foods Safety Management Certificate) ?
ISO 22000 is basically Food safety management system that can be applied to any company to show their customers that they have a food safety management system in place.
5. What is ISO Audit ?
ISO audit is the basic tool to check the quality process system to ensure that organisation is following the requirement as mentioned.