DIGITAL SIGNATURE CERTIFICATES (DSC)
Digital signatures are used to implement electronic signatures, it refers to any electronic data that carries the intent of a signature, but all electronic signatures do not use digital signatures. Digital signatures are equivalent to handwritten signatures and stamped seals. Digital signatures can be used to authenticate the source of messages.
Basically, there are three types of digital signatures-Class 1, class 2, and class 3 digital signatures. This class has its own significance. Class I type are used in securing email communication. Class II types are used for company and LLP Incorporation registration, IT return E-filing, DIN, or DPIN. Class III type used in E-Tendering and for participating in E-Auctions.
In today’s high technology world, traditional signature methods are replaced by technological innovations like digital signatures.
Class 2 type of Digital Signature Certificate used:-
- ITR e-filing
- ROC e-filing
- MCA21 e- filing
- DVAT e-filing
- PF/EPFO e- filing
- Digital Signature for IEC
Class 3 type of Digital Signature Certificate used
- Trademark filing
- Patent filing
- IRCTC E-Ticketing
- Custom E-Filing
Why users need a Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)?
A Digital Signatures Certificate (DSC) authenticates the user’s identity electronically. It provides users with high-level security for the online transactions by ensuring the privacy of information exchanged. Users can digitally sign information to assure the recipient that it has not been changed in transit and also verify your identity as the sender of the message.
Documents are required for Digital Signature Certificates (All Soft Copy):-
- Passport Size Photograph.
- PAN Card Copy.
- Copy of Aadhar card/voter identity card/Driving Licences/ Passport.
- Email-ID & Contact number.
Advantages of Digital Signatures (DSC):-
- Digital Signatures direct saving from switching to a paperless process.It also saved time that would have been filing documents, re-keying data.
- Digital Signatures enhance user’s relationship.
- A Digital Signatures offers more security than traditional paper signatures.
1. What is a Digital Signatures ?
Digital signatures are equivalent to handwritten signatures and stamped seals. Digital signatures can be used to authenticate the source of messages.
2. Who is eligible for Digital Signatures ?
A Digital Signatures can be used by any person (Indian,Foreign Nationals) & any types of business entities.
3. How much time taken to obtain Digital Signatures ?
A Digital Signatures can be obtained within 1-2 days after submitting all valid documents by clients.
4. What is the use of class 2 type of Digital Signature Certificates ?
class 2 used for company and LLP Incorporation registration, IT return E-filing, obtaining DIN or DPIN.
5. What is the benefits of Digital Signatures Certificates ?
Digital signature Certificates provides user’s with a high level security for online transaction by ensuring privacy of information exchanged.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
We would be happy to discuss the project with you in person