The purpose of this body central government is to promote export & development of schedule products, to achieve this objective various functions has been assigned by the central government to this body. The central Government is the controlling authority of this body. The authority will take care of the direction given and needs to checks that the implementation is done in the right direction or not?? This Act is an additional provision and is not a relaxation of the provision of any other law enforceable for the time being.
- Application form duly filled and signed by authorized signatory.
- Self-certified copy of Import-Export code issued by D.G.F.T.
- List of Directors/Partners/ Proprietor on company’s letterhead in triplicate.
- Copy of partnership deed attested by the notary of Pvt. Ltd./ Public Ltd. Co.’s/societies should forward a copy of their Memorandum and Article of Association and Partnership firms.
- Self-certified copy of PAN issued by Income Tax Department.
- The company should compulsorily mention their e-mail ID, phone, and fax number.
- In case the exporter desires to register as Manufacturer Exporter, he should furnish a copy of the company’s registration with FFO, Directorate of Industries, and State Dept. of Horticulture/ Agmark/ EIA etc.
- Bank certificate duly signed by the Authorities.
- Cancelled Cheque of the firm.
Scheduled products under Agricultural:-
- Fruits, Vegetables and their Products
- Meat and Meat Products
- Poultry and Poultry Products
- Dairy Products
- Groundnuts, Peanuts and Walnuts
- Honey, Jaggery and Sugar Products
- Cocoa and its products, chocolates of all kinds
- Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Cereal and Cereal Products
- Guar Gum
- Floriculture & Their Products
- Herbal Medicinal Plants
Benefits of APEDA Registration:-
- It’s a mandatory registration by the exporters of scheduled products.
- It is a one-time registration.
- It enables the registered exporter to apply for financial assistance schemes of APEDA.
1. What is the time taken to acquire APEDA License ?
After submitting all the requisite documents it will be allotted by APEDA in 10 days.
2. What is APEDA ?
The Agricultural and Processed Food products Export Development Authority (APEDA) is an export promotion organization under Ministry of Commerce & Industries, Government of India. It is mandated with the responsibility of promotion and development of the export of its scheduled products.
3. Who are merchant exporters ?
The Exporters who do not have their Manufacturing/Processing /Growing facility and source the product from others and exports.
4. Who are manufacturer exporters ?
Manufacturer exporters are those exporters who manufacture the product in their processing unit and then export.