One Person Company
ONE PERSON COMPANY (OPC)
One Person Company
One Person Company (OPC) is the simplest form of all types of business in India, with only one person as a member. One Person Company is a Company registered with ONLY ONE PERSON as its shareholder.
One Person Company is unique concept in India to doing business. As the name suggest single member to form a company for set up company minimum capital 1 LAKHS and only one member.
Inclusive In Our Service:-
- One DIN
- One DSC (Class-2)
- Name Search & Approval
- ROC Registration Fees
- PAN & TAN
- Drafting of MOA & AOA
- Company Identification Number (CIN)
- MSME Certificate (Optional)
Documents Required For One Person Company (OPC) (All Soft Copy):-
- One Passport size photograph of Director’s & Nominee.
- Self-Attested PAN card copy of Director’s & Nominee.
- Self- Attested Proof of Identity (Like-Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card) of Director’s & Nominee.
- Business address proof (Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Property, Gas Bill Tax Bill) any one Director.
- If Rented Business (Rent Agreement Copy) or if own (sell deed)
- Company Name. (1 to 6 Names)
- Company Service or object or Product Name.
Procedure for Incorporation of One Person Company (OPC):-
After the payment received from you, we will do the following procedure:
- Apply for DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) Director’s & Nominee. (1- Day)
- Apply for Director Identification Number (DIN). (1- Day)
- Apply for the Company Name. (1- Day)
- Document preparation (DIR-2, INC-9, MOA, AOA and NOC) by us for the Incorporation and send you for Sign. (1- Day)
- Received Document from you and Filing of e-forms with ROC (Registrar of Companies) and Payment of ROC Fees & Stamp Duty. (1- Day)
- Verification of documents / forms by ROC and Issue of Certificate of Incorporation by ROC. (2- day)
- Sending you company Certificate Kit.
ADVANTAGES OF ONE PERSON COMPANY (OPC):-
- The Most important advantages of one person company can raise funds through venture capitals, financial institutions, angel investors etc.
- There is only one minimum Director required and one nominee required. Hence, it didn’t need to find another Director to start One Person Company.
- One Person Company has a separate identity and the owner has a limited Company.
- One Person Company have to face little amount of compliance burden, because it focus on its own areas.
- Because it is one person company, so no requirement to holds annual or extra-ordinary General Meeting.
1. What is One Person Company (OPC) ?
One Person Company is a company registered with only one person as its shareholder.
2. How many member are required for One Person Company (OPC) ?
As name suggest this company required at least member required.
3. How much capital are required for One Person Company ?
For set up a company minimum capital required 1 LAKHS.
4. Who is eligible for One Person Company ?
Any individual/organization can become the member of One Person Company, including NRI’s.
5. Can One Person Company get loan from Banks ?
Yes, Bank and financial institutions prefer to lend money to the company rather than other firms.
6. Is any liability over shareholder or Director ?
Because it is single person company, so shareholder have desire for limited liability.