Nidhi Company Registration
Nidhi Company is a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC), which requires a license to work except that the license is given by a registered firm, not by RBI. The registration process is lengthy but very cheap and easy too. It a mutual fund company that provided benefits to its members who are register and working with the company. There is no specification or qualification to register a Nidhi company. The word Nidhi means “treasure”. Nidhi company doing business like borrowing money to members and lending money to members. as it works in different fields so its names like Nidhi, Permanent Fund, Benefit Funds, Mutual Benefit Funds, and Mutual Benefit Company. Nidhi’s are famous in South India and are highly localized as a single office or commercial places.
Choose Nidhi Company because:-
- No Need for Management
- Company is helpful for the lower and middle class
- The rate of interest is cheap
- Investment is fully secured
- Less documentation for registration
- Easy transfer Of Ownership & Easy To Manage
- Tax Benefits & No Minimum Share Capital Requirement
- Exemptions and Privileges under Companies Act 2013
Requirements for Registration:-
- DIN for 3 Directors
- Digital Signature For 7 Directors and Shareholder
- Name search & approval one
- Registration Fees
- Company Pan Card and TAN
- It must have a minimum paid-up equity share capital of Rs.5,00,000/-
- There will be no issuance of preference shares. If such shares had already been issued by a Nidhi Company before the commencement of this Act, such preference shares are to be redeemed in accordance with the terms of issue of such shares.
- A Nidhi company that has to be incorporated under this Act shall be a public company. The name must have Nidhi Limited.
Procedure for Registration Company:-
- Get DIN and DSC
You need to get DIN and DSC for further process that is provided by us
- Verification and Name Approval
For further procedures, details provided by you will be verified by our experts.
- Document Submission
We will create all the required documents and file them with ROC on your behalf.
- Your work is completed
Once your company is incorporated, we shall send you all the documents and DSCs.
Documents Required For Nidhi Company (All Soft Copy):-
- One Passport size photograph of All Directors and shareholders.
- Self-Attested PAN card copy of All Directors and shareholder.
- Self- Attested Proof of Identity (Like-Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card) any one of All Directors and shareholder.
- Business address proof (Any One of Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Property, Gas Bill, Tax Bill).
- If Rented Business (Rent Agreement Copy) or if own. (Sell deed)
- Company Name.
- Company Service or object or Product Name.
1. How much time its take to complete a registration process ?
Its maximum takes 10 to 15 days to complete registration process.
2. Is it possible to register a company even if I am in different state ?
Yes, the company registration process is online. You can send required documents at the mention email id via mail.
3. Can another company be a shareholder in a Nidhi Limited Company ?
Yes, another can be a shareholder in a Nidhi company.
4. Can a director in a Nidhi company be a salaried person ?
Yes, a salaried person can become a director in a Nidhi company.
5. How long is the company valid for ?
Once a company register it is active an it is valid till the accomplishment of the renewal.
6. Minimum Director and Shareholder in a Nidhi company ?
Director must be 3 and Shareholder 4 total member 7.
7. Is an office space required to open a company ?
No there is no need of commercial place to work as a Nidhi company.