IMPORT EXPORT CODE
Import-export code registration is required for individuals who engaged in importing or exporting of goods and services from India. Import-export code is 10 digit alpha-numeric number issued by the Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT), Ministry of Commerce and Industries, Government of India.IE codes used by an entity throughout its lifetime existing and doesn’t require any renewal or filing.
Our team provides affordable, quick and reliable Import export code registration service and guarantees the highest quality standard backed by 100% customer satisfaction.
Documents required for IEC for INDIVIDUAL (All Soft Copy):-
- Letter Head of Proprietorship Firm. (If available)
- Proprietorship Firm Name and Address
- Copy of PAN Card.
- Passport size Photograph.
- Address Proof like- Aadhar card, Voter card, Driving License.
- Cancelled cheque of current account of Firm / Bank Certificate
- E-mail ID and Mobile No.
Documents required for IEC for PARTNERSHIP (All Soft Copy):-
- Managing Partner Photo.
- All Partners Address proof and Pan Card.
- Copy of Partnership deed. (If available)
- Letter Head of Partnership Firm. (If available)
- Partnership Firm Name, Address, Branch’s Address if any Mobile No. and E-mail Id.
- Copy of PAN card of the firm.
- Cancelled cheque of the current account of firm/Bank Certificate (Format will Bern provided).
Documents required for IEC for COMPANY (All Soft Copy):-
- Photo of Managing Director.
- Copy of PAN Card of company.
- Cancelled cheque of current account/Bank Certificate (Format will be Provided)
- Letter Head of Company. (If available)
- Company Name and Address of Registered Office and Branches if any.
- Company E-mail ID and Phone
- All Directors Mobile and E-mail.
- All director PAN Card and address proof. (Aadhar Card Preferred).
1. Which person are eligible for obtaining Import Export Code ?
Anyone who intends to import export goods and services from or to India must obtain Import export code.
2. What is an Import export code ?
Import export code is 10-digit alpha-numeric code required by business who are involved in import and export in India.
3. How much time needed to take to get an importer exporter code ?
Generally it takes 7 days to get the importer exporter code after the submission of all required documents and application.
4. Is any fee regarding modification in Import export code ?
There is no fee involved for doing modification in Import Export code but this is applicable only if the same is formed within 90 days of such changes. A fee of Rs.1000/-is charged after the completion of 90 days.
5. What is the validity of IEC ?
An IEC number allotted to an applicant shall be valid for all its branches/divisions/unites/ factories. IEC is valid for ever(Life time) and no need to renew the same.