Partnership Firm is just like an arrangement where parties, known as Partners, agree to cooperate to advance their mutual interests. Partnership Firm allows joint ownership of a business. Partnership firm are good for small business entity in the unorganized sector.
In partnership Firm basically, the Partner’s percentage of ownership various and depends on certain factors. Partnership firm has no limit on the minimum capital for their establishment. The partnership is very easy to startup a company. Partnership recognized by a government body may enjoy special benefits from taxation policy.
Inclusive In Our Service:-
- Drafting of Partnership Deed
- Name Search & Approval
- PAN & TAN
- MSME Certificate (Optional)
Documents Required For Partnership Firms (All Soft Copy):-
- Self-Attested PAN card copy of all partners.
- Self- Attested Proof of Identity (Like-Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card) any one of All the Partner.
- Business address proof (Any One of Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Property, Gas Bill, Tax Bill).
- Firm Name.
- Firm Service or object or Product Name.
Procedure for Partnership Firm Registration:-
After the payment received from you, we will do the following procedure:
- Document Preparation & create Partnership Deed (1- Day).
- Send you Partnership Deed for Sign. (1- Day)
- Received Partnership Deed Sign copy Document and Apply PAN & TAN.
- Sending you Partnership Firm Kit.
ADVANTAGES OF PARTNERSHIP FIRM:-
- Business is easy to establish and start-up costs are low.
- Partners will have greater borrowing capacity.
- Partnership agreement among the partners to share the profits earned and losses.
- Partnership business solely good faith and trust among partners.
- In partnership business, each partner has unlimited liability in the firm.
- Partnership business is flexible, as suitable changes can be easily introduced whenever necessary.
1. What do you mean about Partnership Business ?
Partnership Company is just like an arrangement where parties, known as Partners, agree to cooperate to advance their mutual interests.
2. Who is eligible to be Partner in Partnership Company ?
The Partner’s must be Citizen of India.
3. How much capital required for establishment in Partnership Company ?
Business is easy to establish and start-up costs are low. There is no limit of capital required.
4. What is the benefits regarding tax among Partners ?
Taxation rates applicable to partnership are lower than proprietorship and company forms of business ownership.
5. What do you mean about “Simple Dissolution” in Partnership business ?
Partnership company can be easily dis-loved. Any partner’s can give 14 day’s notice to other partners and dissolve the firms with the consent of other partners.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
We would be happy to discuss the project with you in person