About Director Identification Number (DIN)
DIN Number or Director Identification Number is a unique 8 digit number that is required for any existing or proposed Director of a Company. Director Identification Number (DIN) has been introduced in India by way of the Companies Amendment Act, 2006.
It is required for the existing Director of Company. It never ends after it is allocated. It helps Fixing the Identity of the Director.
DIN is mandatory for the following –
2) Limited Company
3) One person Company
4) Limited Liability Company (LLP)
5) Public Limited Company
Required Documents for DIN Registration: –
- One Passport size photograph
- Self-Attested PAN card copy
- Self- Attested Proof of Identity (Like-Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card)
- Email id and Contact number
- Education of director
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
Process for apply DIN:-
It’s a simple way we can apply DIN online.
1) For New User First of all go to this link http://www.mca.gov.in/mcafoportal/login.do and download the PDF form. It can be filled offline also and attach all the required documents which may be needed for it.
2) eform DIR -3 should be digitally signed and uploaded on MCA21 Portal.
3) Instant approved.
1. What is a DIN ?
DIN is the short form of ” Director Identification Number”
2. How many day complete a DIN ?
Instant approved DIN Number.
3. What is validity of DIN ?
It is Life time.
4. What is Qualifications of Directors ?
Generally no formal or special education, experience, or skill is required to qualify to hold the office of a firm’s director. But if a director possesses special expertise or knowledge, he or she is expected to employ it to the firm’s advantage. In some cases the articles of association of the firm impose a shareholding qualification for the directors which must be complied with.