PAN CARD REGISTRATION
PAN Number is a 10-digit alphanumeric identity number, issued under Section 139A of Income-tax Act, 1961 by the income tax department. It identifies all the transaction of a tax assesses, like-Tax payment, Tax returns and specified transaction where PAN has to be quoted. It is essential for every individual to have a PAN, if the income earned during the year is taxable, which means Rs2.5lakh or more below the age of 60 years, or more than Rs 3 lakh for senior citizens above 60 years of age and Rs 5 lakh or more for very citizens above 80 years of age.
Documents required for PAN card Registration (For Company):-
- Address proof (Like-Telephone bill/Electricity bill)
- Certificate of incorporation
- Partnership deed (In case of Partnership)
1. What is the minimum age for PAN Card ?
In India, the minimum age to obtain a PAN is 18 years.
2. Is PAN Number is necessary for Foreign Citizens ?
PAN is important for foreign citizens in those case who wish to undertakes business in India/want to invest in India.
3. Is any changes/corrections in PAN data ?
Those who have already obtained the PAN card or want some changes/corrections in their PAN data,are required to submit their applications by ITD (Income Tax Department):”CHANGES OR CHANGES OR CORRECTION IN PAN CARD”.
4. Can any person hold 2 PAN Cards ?
No, it is an illegal.
5. Is any documents required to link PAN and Aadhar card ?
No,people are not required to submit any documents when linking Aadhar to your PAN card.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
We would be happy to discuss the project with you in person