PAN CARD REGISTRATION
PAN Number is a 10-digit alphanumeric identity number, issued under Section 139A of Income-tax Act, 1961 by the income tax department. It identifies all the transaction of a tax assesses, like-Tax payment, Tax returns and specified transaction where PAN has to be quoted. It is essential for every individual to have a PAN, if the income earned during the year is taxable, which means Rs2.5lakh or more below the age of 60 years, or more than Rs 3 lakh for senior citizens above 60 years of age and Rs 5 lakh or more for very citizens above 80 years of age.
Documents required for PAN card Registration (For Company):-
- Address proof (Like-Telephone bill/Electricity bill)
- Certificate of incorporation
- Partnership deed (In case of Partnership)
1. What is the minimum age for PAN Card ?
In India, the minimum age to obtain a PAN is 18 years.
2. Is PAN Number is necessary for Foreign Citizens ?
PAN is important for foreign citizens in those case who wish to undertakes business in India/want to invest in India.
3. Is any changes/corrections in PAN data ?
Those who have already obtained the PAN card or want some changes/corrections in their PAN data,are required to submit their applications by ITD (Income Tax Department):”CHANGES OR CHANGES OR CORRECTION IN PAN CARD”.
4. Can any person hold 2 PAN Cards ?
No, it is an illegal.
5. Is any documents required to link PAN and Aadhar card ?
No,people are not required to submit any documents when linking Aadhar to your PAN card.