Realize the full potential of your business transformation and drive faster decision-making through strategic planning, process ennoblement, and actionable intelligence.
Empower the Decision-Makers with critical information insights using data from your operations and industry trends.
Owners and operators of infrastructure assets and systems require holistic infrastructure consulting capabilities, consultants who understand how a change in one piece of the enterprise can impact assets, costs, technologies, the workforce and customers.
Why wXpert4u Business Services ?
What sets our Business Services specialists apart is their ability to provide exceptional personal service that results in strong relationships however large or small the organisation happens to be. Our advice is based on a deep understanding of all stages of business growth and is underpinned by a wealth of knowledge and experience in a wide range of industry sectors and the ability to understand not only our clients’ business needs, but also their family needs and their personal wealth needs.
Are you responsible for ensuring that your business operations and technology strategies support the changing needs of your business? wXpert4u can assist you in anticipating these evolving requirements. wXpert4u enables organizations across both the private and public sectors to respond to the challenges of planning, delivering and operating IT and business strategies in complex and changing operating environments.
Working with teams in both IT and business departments, we deliver the best outcomes for your customers, employees and stakeholders. We achieve this by partnering with you to identify your most important business outcomes, then helping to design the programs that will impact the processes, people, and technology to deliver these.
wXpert4u’s broad portfolio encompasses capabilities ranging from Business Process Outsourcing to rich Business, IT Effectiveness, and Sustainability consulting services targeted at tackling your real business issues including cost, efficiency and the environment.
- Our outcome-based approach ensures that our tactical implementations today deliver strategic benefits tomorrow.
- Our deep-rooted experience in managing large, complex, transformational IT programs in both the private and public sectors.
- Our holistic approach based on understanding the importance of managing people and process change to successfully deliver business benefits.
- Decades of industry-specific experience: we understand your business environment.
- Our solutions and expertise for workplace technology can help your to attract, develop and retain the best talent.
Converting management visions to sustainable solutions. Each client is unique, but we leverage our experience and have proven methodology when approaching projects tailored to deliver tangible results on time and on budget.
Where company strategy and target operating model translates into change program’s. It is essential to embed deep business know-how and technology expertise into all change disciplines to achieve strategic goals.
Our team of experts have spent all their working life in the industry have extensive experience of investment management operations functions and workflows to ensure smooth operation and return on investment from systems.
Our trusted expertise in strategy and capability ennoblement will deliver an efficient, innovative, and connected solution and help your business realize its full potential. What makes us different is the connection to digital, analytics, and technology. We have the ability to make recommendations for your organization and enact these recommendations with solutions designed to facilitate growth and change. Our Management Consulting team can deliver strategic advisory services, business intelligence and analytics, and everything in between:
Develop a strategic road-map with tangible business benefits and ensure processes are aligned with people and technology
Achieve the full potential of any transformation with the power to transform your business processes with minimal disruption:
• Inspirage Strategy Enablement: Designed to provide the customer with a leading practice framework and road-map to achieve business goals and benefits
• Inspirage Capability Accelerators: Enable clients to realize benefits faster from cloud investments and deliver improved performance
• Prioritize Investments: Through supply chain bench-marking and return on investment analysis, companies gain greater understanding of best systems and practices crucial for improving the management of their own supply chains
Effectively manage organizational change with training, tools and methodologies for targeted outcomes
A comprehensive and integrated approach to successfully align and integrate people, process, and technology
• Organizational and Design Assessments: Confirm project objectives and success measures, key stakeholder interviews, conduct change, and impact assessment
• Structured and Targeted Communication: Develop a communication strategy optimized for each stakeholder group in terms of timing, message, and communication channels
• Process Tool and Design Impacts: Assess size and magnitude of process changes with a Change Readiness Survey and a Process Impact Assessment Report
• Role-Based Training: 3 levels of role-based training led by certified experts including a virtual training assistant
• Sustainability: Post go-live support and on-going training
Manage and harness data growth with actionable intelligence to support faster decision-making
Create operational efficiency through access to real-time data, enable individuals to most effectively perform their jobs, and explore historical data from many source systems through multiple analysis points to identify trends that can drive business change and support sustained successful business practices
• BI, analytics strategy, and road-map assessments
• Training and workshops
• Oracle BI analytics implementation
• Data integration services
• Data warehouse/mart development
• Reporting and visualization services
Transition technology processes for long-term cost savings and expedited processes
• Business Process Management: Cross-functional and industry-specific focus for Record-to-Report, Design-to-Deploy, Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, and Plan-to-Produce
• Business Process-as-a-Service: Offering augmented services that provide the necessary skills and expertise to run supply chain processes while maximizing performance and providing top and bottom-line benefits
• Supply Chain Planning: Services to deliver an effective, demand-driven supply chain – demand forecast optimization, sales and operations planning, and inventory optimization
• Logistics Management: Services to optimize transportation costs – contract rate management, carrier negotiations, import and export operations, and shipping terms