Private Limited Company
About Private Limited Company
Private Limited Company
Private Limited Company is the most ordinary legal corporate entity in India. A company register is a register of organization in the jurisdiction they operate under Companies Act, 2013 and the CIR 2014. Private limited company have minimum 2 to 200 members and directors from 2 to 50 members. Any person can be both either Director or shareholder. Shareholders with limited liability and its shares may not be offered to general public.
Private limited company can raise the funds from foreign nationals, NRI’s, foreign direct investors. It also issues equity shares, debentures with RBI permission. A private limited company’s disclosure requirements are lighter, but its shares may not be offered to the general public and therefore cannot be traded on a public stock exchange.
Inclusive In Our Service:-
- Two DIN
- Two DSC (Class-2)
- Name Search & Approval
- ROC Registration Fees
- PAN & TAN
- Drafting of MOA & AOA
- Company Identification Number (CIN)
- MSME Certificate (Optional)
Documents Required For Private Limited Company (All Soft Copy):-
- One Passport size photograph of All Directors.
- Self-Attested PAN card copy of All the Directors.
- Self- Attested Proof of Identity (Like-Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card) any one of All the Directors.
- Business address proof (Any One of Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Property, Gas Bill, Tax Bill).
- If Rented Business (Rent Agreement Copy) or if own (sell deed)
- Company Name (1 to 6 Names)
- Company Service or object or product Name
Procedure for Incorporation of Private Limited Company:-
After the payment received from you, we will do the following procedure:
- Apply for DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) for all directors.(1- Day)
- Apply for Director Identification Number (DIN). (1- Day)
- Apply for the Company Name (1- Day)
- Document preparation (DIR-2, INC-9, MOA, AOA, and NOC) by us for the Incorporation and send you for Sign. (1- Day)
- Received Document from you and Filing of e-forms with ROC (Registrar of Companies) and Payment of ROC Fees & Stamp Duty. ( 1- Day)
- Verification of documents / forms by ROC and Issue of Certificate of Incorporation by ROC (2- day)
- Sending you company Certificate Kit
ADVANTAGES OF PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY:-
- The most important advantage of private limited company, the shareholders have a limited liability.
- All the partners have equal rights to participate regarding the management, decision making of a company. In case of any conflict, all of them can sit together and solve the problem.
- There is no limit to the number of partners.
- The company can issues debentures bond and can also accept deposits from public with the permission of RBI .funds can be raised from any ordinary person or any organization even through NRI’s, Foreigner organization.
1. How many minimum members are required for Directors ?
Yes, we need minimum 2 directors for Private Ltd company.
2. Which person can be liable for a member/ directors in private limited Company ?
Any ordinary legal person/organizations including foreigners/ NRI’s can become a member/directors of private limited company.
3. What is the time frame for formatting the Private Limited Company ?
The process of registration for Private Limited Company required 7 days.
4. Can I provide two mobile numbers in the registration form ?
It is advice that only one mobile member of authorized representations of the entity is provided at the time of registration.
5. Is partnership firm eligible for benefits from Private Limited Company ?
Yes, a partnership firm is eligible for all to benefits excepts tax incentives.
6. Can a foreigner enter into Partnership under LLP Act ?
Yes, a foreign nationals national can enter into a partnership under LLP Act.
7. How much capitals required for Private Limited Company ?
The minimum capitals required for startup a Private Limited Company is 1 lakh.